Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

New Custom Designs on Etsy!

 
Hey guys! I am excited to announce that I have some new items listed on our Etsy page; Decor Remedy by Style with Wisdom! They are all brand new custom graphic designs! I can do just about any custom graphic you need from invitations and printables, to business cards and announcements! I charge about $12 per design, send you hi-res digital file, and then you can print them wherever you'd like!
Check out some of the current designs I have availble...
Don't see exactly what you're looking for? Just message me about doing a completely custom design for you!

Business Cards


Goodnight Moon PJ Party Invite

Goodnight Moon Cupcake Toppers


Sunshine and Lemonade Birthday Invitation


Little Mr. Stash Bash Birthday Invitation
(this is a sneek peek into my son's cute birthday party we had over the weekend...more pics to come next week!)

Cupcake Toppers


No comments:

Post a Comment