Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

$500 Master Bedroom Makeover!

 This project is such a great way to prove that you don't have to have a huge budget to make some big changes! 

$500 Dollar Master Bedroom Makeover
$500 Dollar Master Bedroom Makeover
Don't you just love before and after photos!?!? I just love to see the incredible transformation side by side!! 
You will notice right away that I changed the furniture arrangement and kept all existing furniture pieces. I like to see the headboard of a bed right in front of me when I walk into a room. 

teal and yellow fabric
This fabric was my inspiration for the entire space! I had found pillows at Home Goods in this fabric and I fell in love!

sherwin williams colonial revival sea green paint
We painted the walls a bright, fresh color! Paint is one of the most inexpensive things you can do to make the biggest impact in a room! (SW Colonial Revival Sea Green)

$500 Dollar Master Bedroom Makeover
I added two matching bedside lamps, also from Home Goods. 

$500 Dollar Master Bedroom Makeover
The entire color palette was built off of these pillows. 


$500 Dollar Master Bedroom Makeover
By adding touches of light green, teal blue, and yellow, the room had a more modern, layered feel. The curtains were done in a neutral tan linen look. 

$500 Dollar Master Bedroom Makeover

quatrefoil storage bins
I love small decor items such as baskets, especially ones with fun prints like this! 

yellow tree art
This 3 piece art is from Target. It adds dimension to the room, while playing off the yellow accent color!

$500 Dollar Master Bedroom Makeover

$500 Dollar Master Bedroom Makeover
As a decorator, white bedding never goes out of style for me. It is so easily cleaned with a little bleach and you can use any accent colors you'd like with it! This way you don't have to spend hundreds on new bedding every time you want to change up your look!

I hope I have inspired you to make some small budget/big impact changes in your home!



No comments:

Post a Comment