Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Custom Airplane Nursery

I was recently hired to make custom baby bedding for an Airplane themed boy's nursery. It was such a fun project because I had never done anything with airplanes before. I absolutely love to design nurseries and kids rooms.
I was asked to do a crib bumper and skirt. She wasn't sure what exactly she wanted it to look like, but she knew she wanted something simple and something to do with airplanes. I have a service available for clients like this who are not local. For only $25 I will put together a digital design plan for your custom nursery bedding.
So that is what I did and this is how it all turned out!


Here is the digital design. I decided to go with a red and white chevron skirt and a tan houndstooth bumper accented by a tan linen with a navy blue airplane applique in the center!



I also added navy blue ties to the bumper


I can add any applique you want and in any color or fabric. 


Here is a photo that my client sent me of the crib all put together! So cute!

I have added these photos to my custom nursery bedding listing on Etsy! I can customize your baby bedding any way you'd like! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment