Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Office/Guest Suite

 I'm in love with every detail of this office/guest suite! My clients asked that I would design the office so that it could also function as a guest room when they had company stay over! I kept the palette neutral and as always, mixed and matched many patterns! Enjoy!


Before and After

Any piece of furniture that mixed wood and metal always has me drooling and this desk is definitely no exception! The leather couch gives the space a masculine feel and also doubles as a full size bed!!



Styling bookshelves could quite possibly be my favorite thing to do in any client's home!


To me, bookshelves should have a mix of books, personal keepsakes, greenery, glass, and photos!

This industrial reading lamp provides the perfect little spot for anyone to curl up to a good book!

How fantastic are these succulent wall holders?! I love the tear drop shape and how unique they look on the wall! 

These flocked curtains are one of my very favorite things in this space. They add so much warmth and texture! 



So what do you think? Is this an office space or guest room that you would want to spend some time in?!


No comments:

Post a Comment