Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

LOVE this Guest Room!

 How fun would it be to stay as a guest in this room?! This space has a fun, cozy, neutral feel with a few vibrant pops of coral! 


I fell in love with this fabric as a small accent for the space!

I went with a neutral, geometric duvet cover from West Elm, but offset it with these gorgeous coral sheets!
 
The curtains are a beautiful white to coral ombre cotton. 



I really love the eclectic mix of the rustic, reclaimed wood sign and the glamorous mirrored night stand! Don't be afraid to mix and match pieces you love to give your home a more collected look!

For the Guest Bath around the corner, I wanted to make sure to leave the shower open so the window light could shine through! I am a huge fan of any natural light and I never want to cover it up! So for this bath, we used 2 store bought curtain panels from Target and to add length, I sewed this cute navy blue ruffle at the bottom! This way the curtains can be left open whenever the shower is not in use!



The ruffle really gives the perfect touch of traditional elegance and helps to make the navy in the curtains pop! 

The shower curtain liner was cut down the middle, so when your guests need to shower, they will just pull the curtains shut to the middle! I love when something so beautiful has such great function too!


No comments:

Post a Comment