Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pink and Grey Nursery

 I recently had the opportunity to do some custom textiles for a baby girl's nursery! My client wanted Pink and Grey with a mix of prints and patterns.
 
This was my original design board for the room.
 
Virtual design of the teething bumper and crib skirt.
 
 
Fabric options! Aren't these just too cute!?
 
And here is the finished product!
 

Crib bumpers are out and teething bumpers are in! Teething bumpers are a huge trend in the baby world right now! Not only are they cute, but they also help to protect the furniture!

I went with an all grey and white Damask ruffled crib skirt!

It's hard to see from the pic, but the ribbon ties are grey with white polka dots :)

 

This is the custom name banner I made for above the crib. The picture is not that great due to the flash reflecting off the wall...

I used a pink chevron ribbon and fabric scraps from the other baby items. Each letter is appliqued to the banner flags.

 
I just love the way all of these fabrics compliment each other! Such a cute, girly room!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment