Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites #8!!




 
Revlon Colorstay Matte Balm
I just saw this new Revlon product in stores last week and lately I've been obsessing over matte lip color, so I thought I'd give it a try! I bought a deep pink color called Sultry and I love it! The color is gorgeous, it glides on like lip balm, but has HUGE color payoff, and it stays on forever! I will definitely be picking up a few more of these!!
 

So I know this is totally random and a product that has been around forever, but I have a new found love for New Skin! I cut my finger this week while prepping dinner and I thought it was pretty bad at first. When my hubby got home, he examined it and told me that what I really needed to put on it was New Skin. That's when it dawned on me that we had some! It was stashed away in our guest bathroom for who knows how long! I put it over the opening of my cut, and I'm not gonna lie, it stung horribly and stunk like nail polish...lol. But, it dried fast and sealed up my cut. The next morning I was absolutely amazed at how great my cut looked. I was able to go about my normal daily routines (such as doing dishes) and the New Skin kept it sealed and protected! I was so impressed, I just had to share! Great for the kiddos too (who tend to pull band aides off within minutes lol)!
 
 
Boots No. 7 Loose Translucent Powder
I use this every day to set my foundation and it has such a beautiful finish! You don't have to worry about what shade you are, because it is translucent! If you set your foundation with a powder, it will last nearly all day! You can buy this at Target for around $10 too!

So going back to being obsessed with matte lip color, if you want a high end product to try, this it it! It is the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. Love the name too! It is such a beautiful dark red shade and it literally lasts all day! I did need a little lip moisturizer under neath, to keep it from drying too much, but I seriously love this!

I am loving a rounded nail shape this fall! You can wear a rounded nail really super short, or long too! It just has a softness that looks so sophisticated! You will definitely see me sporting this shape all fall/winter long!
 

 
Two words...OLD NAVY!!!!
Old Navy's designers have really been impressing me this fall! Both Women's and Kids clothing is not only cute, but soooo affordable! The tops pictured above are just a few of my recent purchases! Did you know that if you sign up for emails from Old Navy, they will send you coupons that you can use in store, right from your smart phone!? I saved 20% on top of the sale price of that cute sweat shirt above making it only $8!! You cannot beat that! So, to save money on trends this season, stock your fall/winter wardrobe at Old Navy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment