Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Virtual Design Idea Boards!!

 Style with Wisdom has a new addition to help you design your best room yet! I now have Virtual Design Idea Boards available for purchase through my website, email, and my Etsy store! I have been doing these for local clients for a while now, but I have decided to offer them to all customers local and non-local.
If you have an idea or color scheme you'd like for your room, but you can't seem to figure out how to pull it all together, this is the perfect thing for you!
 
Just send me your ideas and  for only $30, I will create a custom Idea Board for your space that includes color scheme, furniture, accessories, and space layout! You can then choose to hire me to take care of it all for you, or you can do it all yourself!
 
Here are a few examples that I have done recently!
 


 
 
My hopes are that these Idea Boards will help you build the space you've always wanted!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment