Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthdays, Showers, Babys and More!!

  I have so many new, fun custom graphics to share with you guys!!
All of these items are now available in my Etsy store AND just for my blog readers, if you use code STYLEWISE at checkout you will receive 20% off your entire order!!
All of my invitations are completely customizable! You can change the color scheme, font, wording, you name it! Just message me through Etsy and I will help to custom design anything you need!
These are all printables, which means I send you the hi-res jpeg and you can print them wherever you'd like!


 
This is an invite I designed last summer, but I keep getting requests to change up the color schemes, so here is the most current one!

I also now have a matching backside available! Free with purchase!




 
 
Don't see what you are looking for? Just message me and I will work with you to create whatever graphics you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment