Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Blank Slate Gets Cozy

 One of my favorite ways to decorate is when I get the opportunity to design a completely blank slate!! This client had just moved into a new home and I was given the challenge to make this space  warm and cozy!


Before and After


I went with a grey, yellow, and blue color palette.

Custom curtains for the dining nook.


Gallery Wall. Scrabble Art, Arrow, Together, Gather; all made by the very talented The Board Brunette.


Traditional rug and coffee table paired with a more modern couch and industrial side tables.

My client asked if I could design something to hide these outlets and cords beneath the tv. I designed and built this custom wood piece that is completely hollow on the inside to hide and store all of their components, but looks like a piece of beautiful furniture on the outside!

Stain color is Early American by Minwax...my all time favorite!



Vintage distressed shutters with a mustard yellow mushroom wreath.











No comments:

Post a Comment