Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Woodland Nursery


I love when I get asked to decorate a baby nursery! The décor is so fun and full of whimsy! Scroll down to see more of this rustic woodland space!

My client had already purchased the furniture and the crib bedding, so I had the fun task of pulling together all of the fun accessories!


I use baskets in pretty much every room I design. Especially in a kid space. They act as décor while being super functional for storage!

I love a gallery wall and this was no exception! The wooden moose head has to be my favorite!



Lamp lighting is key in a nursery. Going in and out of the nursery at all hours of the night without having to turn the bright overhead lighting on is a life saver!



This rug combo is just too cute! I layered an Aztec print rug with a very small (baby sized) faux cowhide rug!


Baskets, hooks, clips, all come in handy for this baby changing station!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment