Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Boys' Bedroom!

 


I wanted a simple design with a few pops of color. I went with Repose Grey for the walls and Seal Skin for the bed frames. Two of my favorite colors ever!!


Rug is from At Home and Bed frames were FREE (from my neighbor, they were collecting dust in their garage).


Patterned pillow is from Home Goods and red pillow is from Target.
My hubby made and installed these gorgeous wood cornice boxes and the curtains are from Tuesday Morning.


I made this photo display wall after I bought these adorable vintage flash cards from our local trade days market. I took my boys out and took photos of them doing things that pertained to each flash card. Love how this turned out!

Bench is from Target.
I found this awesome Abbey Road sign at Home Goods and was totally geeking out because I am a huge Beatles Fan :)

Vintage map is from Joss and Main.

Bicycle bookends are Nate Berkus for Target. Red orb from Home Goods.

Vintage clips are from Hobby Lobby.

Hooks from Kirkland Home.

I have always loved these vintage railroad signs and in looking for one, I found that they are crazy expensive, so I did what any frugal girl would do...I made my own! 2 pieces of pallet wood, white paint, and a stencil! So easy!

End tables are from Tuesday Morning and lamps are from Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment