Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Finishing Touches with a Rustic Eclectic Touch

 

How fun is this sitting room?! My client wanted me to help create a space where they could sit with friends and family to have tea, wine, or just good company! We incorporated their family piano and made this a cozy space to enjoy!

And this chandelier we added!!! Love!






I just love this idea of using 4 chairs instead of a traditional couch!

Yellow and grey were the main colors I used, but I also added in a few pops of blue!

The pattern on these lamp shades is fantastic and they also open up so that corks can be stored inside the lamp bases!


Then into the living room...

A fun gallery wall to display family photos!

Ottoman that opens for storage!


Blue and orange color palette.



No comments:

Post a Comment