Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Shabby Chic Girls Room

  I love a little shabby chic, so when my client asked me to design her daughter's bedroom in that style, I was so excited! The pale colors, soft texture, and lightness make for such a calming space. Perfect for a bedroom!


I used rustic antique finds like this one over the bed for a vintage feel.

These distressed metal side tables add that perfect shabby chic touch!

For me, decorating is all about layering pattern and texture, especially when it comes to bedding. I did a quatrefoil sheet set, a textured quilt, an embroidered sham, and a ruffled throw pillow.


I added these cute little fabric flowers to the corner of the mirror for a fun girly touch!



This lucky girl has an on-suite bath, so we carried the same theme into there!

How adorable is this towel rack?



I added new hardware on all the cabinets for a custom look.




No comments:

Post a Comment