Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

It's the Little Things

Sometimes just adding a few custom touches can make all of the difference in a space. My client asked me to make some custom curtains, recover her chair cushions, and style a table centerpiece. It always amazes me when just a few things make such a huge impact!  

How beautiful is this space with just a few key elements!? For the curtains,  I did a khaki linen panel and added a print to the bottom. I recovered the chair in this cute blue and cream dot slub fabric.

The table centerpiece is a simple burlap runner, a wood box, and some faux hydrangeas!


I also added this cute burlap ruffle to the shower curtain in the guest bath!

I love adding little custom touches in every space I have the pleasure of decorating. This way my client is left with a completely custom piece that doesn't break the bank!


No comments:

Post a Comment