Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Masculine Office Makeover

Masculine Office Makeover!





  Before and After


I went with a blue, grey, and brown color scheme for this space to give it an updated, masculine feel.




Added hardware to all of the cabinetry


I love staging a bookcase with real books, decorative items, memorable things from travels, and words such as these blocks that say RELAX!


I chose a grey toned shade of blue to repaint the room with. It makes the room much brighter and gives it that masculine feel that my client was looking for.




I love using window treatments, but I definitely didn't want to take away from the beautiful trim work or block any of the much needed light in this space. I found that the best solution was to make a pleated valance to give texture and pattern.










I created this seating area for a place for my client to play music, relax, or entertain clients.






















No comments:

Post a Comment