Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Custom Graphics on Etsy!

 
I have been slacking on adding all of the custom graphics I have been doing for clients to my Etsy store! But, now with baby due any day, I figured I should get them up! Check out some of my latest work!


Kids Bath Art! Done in any color scheme/any font!

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Custom Couples Wedding Shower Ticket Invites. Can be done in any team/color combo!




 

 
 
 
 
Wonka Party! See printables below...
 

Print this on gold paper and stuff inside the candy bar as the invitation!
 
Print these and wrap around Hershey's Bars for a fun invitation!
 


Custom Resume. Can be done in any color and font!

Custom wall art graphics. Can be done in any color!


 
 All of our graphics are completely customizable! All of the links to my Etsy page are highlighted above! Don't see what you're looking for? Message me and I will create something completely custom just for you!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I have been searching for an invitation for reception only and I am in love with the brown one that you have above! Please let me know if you are still making these because its exactly what I have been looking for! My email is lucylynn87@yahoo.com! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too just love the brown invitation for the reception only and I'm extremely interested if you are still making them. My email is bakken@turnerschools.org. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the BBQ Baby shower one is this still available? How do I order it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shayna! Just send me an email Jennifer@stylewithwisdom.net and then I can send you a PayPal invoice! Thank you for your interest!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful article! I think you should add Tonomatograph in this list. It’s a new and good platform. It’s also easy to use and you find here a lot of customizable graphics for Pinterest. https://www.tonomatograph.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete