Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Custom Kids Room Name Signs!

  Now that we know we are having another boy, I have been searching the web for kids room door signs. Our two kids rooms are literally right next to each other and I thought it would be cute to hang each of their names on their own door.
I was really disappointed in what was available for purchase! As most of you know, I am not really into the "corny" baby stuff and most of what I found was just that. Everything had animals, silly fonts, bold colors, etc.
So what does a determined, crafty girl do? Yep, make it herself! I found these small cardboard letters at Hobby Lobby, covered them in scrapbook paper, and glued them together! Once they were done, I used double sided 3M removeable stickers to adhere them to the doors!
I am so happy with the way they turned out and I have had such great feedback from family and friends that I am now offering them in my Etsy store for purchase! Up to 8 letters is only $20!
 
 


Since we haven't formally announced baby #2's name yet, here it is!

 
I hope you feel inspired by this DIY project!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment