Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

A Little Pinterest Food Inspiration...

 Hey guys! This week I wanted to share with you all of the recipes I have been trying from Pinterest over the last few months! I am always trying new dinner recipes and I wish there was a little "rate this recipe" spot on Pinterest so you could know right away if it was worth making or not! So this is the closest thing I can think to do...I am posting the photo and recipe link here along with my review of the recipe! I hope you love these as much as my family did!
 
 
This is a great side bread recipe!! I love any recipe with artichokes!!
 
This was so yummy! Such a fantastic way to get your family to eat vegetables! We all have a hard time eating our veggies around here and we all LOVED this recipe! And the left overs were great the next day for lunch!
 
Let's just say not only can John Legend sing, but he can make some awesome Mac and Cheese! I have tried so many 'adult' mac and cheese recipes and most all have been good, but this one was superb! I would make this one again for sure!
 
I have a huge sweet tooth, so I am always baking something and these had only 5 ingredients! They were so yummy!!
 
Ok I will say this was really good, and even my husband liked it and he is not a huge fan of soups, but I didn't think it was identical to Olive Garden. It was still a good recipe though!
 
Crock Pot Chicken
This Pin did not link back to the recipe, but had it listed below the photo so here it is...crock pot recipe. Chicken in the bottom. Pour one cup of broth over top. Mix soup and stuffing with 1/2 cup of water and pour on top of chicken. Cook on low for 6 hrs.
This was soooo GOOD! It reminded me of Thanksgiving. Such a good comfort food meal! And so easy! If you people are not cooking with your crockpot at least once a week, you are missing out on the best food you've ever had and the easiest meals ever!!!
 
Another awesome recipe, but they claim to be just like PF Changs and to me, they are not...but still very yummy!
 
Great way to do chicken and then add it to a tortilla!
 
This recipe again claims to be like the original, I didn't think it was, but we all agreed it was WAY better!! Such a good and easy recipe!
 
This really was the best white chicken enchilada recipes I've tried! My hubby went nuts over these!
 
I don't know about you, but I love breakfast style food for dinner and this was a winner!!
 
These were amazing! I definitely should have doubled the recipe because they went so fast!!
 
Do I really even need to tell you if this was good? I mean just look at the photo...drool...
 
This is an Italian version of meatloaf and it was such a good change from your basic meatloaf! We loved it!
 
This was soooooo good that I made I've made it twice already!!
 
I am not a big meat eater, but this meat dish was incredible!
 
This isn't an actual recipe, but it is probably the BEST cooking tip I have gotten in years! Whenever you want perfectly shredded chicken, just toss it in your mixer with the paddle blade, put it on low for a minute, and voila! Whether you cook the chicken in the crockpot with sauces and seasonings, or just boil it, you can always use this method! No more shredding chicken by hand!!
 
 
Ok so I know there are a lot of recipes here, but these are all seriously worth making! I just wanted to give props to all the  bloggers and chefs out there who were gracious enough to share the recipes on Pinterest! Oh, and if you're not on Pinterest yet, GET WITH IT! Not only is it full of great recipes, but it has interior design inspiration, tips for kids, fashion, you name it! I hope you enjoy these recipes and I would love to hear your feedback!! 
 

1 comment: